Craftization: The Art of Organized Beauty (Message Board My Way)

Looking for a way to relax and destress? I know that I am less productive in a messy unorganized environment.  How many times have I found it hard to work from home because the laundry is piling up or clutter is invading my space?  Plenty!  I find that my mind is happy and most productive when my space is clean, organized and beautiful!

This is why I'm marrying my two passions, teaching and organizing to provide myself and those who choose to join me on a quest to find peace, focus, and productivity through Craftization!

Each week, or more depending upon the projects, I will plan and present a new Craftization project to inspire your heart and your mind!  All projects will be shown live or on replay through Periscope. You can also check back here, my blog, to find the scopes and the instructions page for each craft whenever you have a free minute and are looking for some organization craft therapy.

Hopefully these ideas will fuel your creative brain and help you to become the productive teacher/teacherpreneur you long to be.

Let's get our craft on!!!

Grab the directions here:




View the Periscope here: (Click the link)






Here's another one I made for school to hang by my desk.  I fastened it with 3M strips.  It is made from an old picture I didn't like anymore.  I took out the painting and replaced it with the same steps as above.  You can basically use ANY frame you have laying around.  (Thrift stores, Goodwill, garage sales, dumpsters, friends' houses... he he:)



Until the next post...


No comments

Back to Top