Winter Blahs? How About Some Inspiration Through Decoration?

Winter bringing you down?  How about spending some time on the inside while the snow and cold blow on the outside?  I find that the best way to motivate and inspire me is through sprucing up my surrounds.

Who doesn't like a beautifully decorated and organized work space?  After winter break, I needed a pick-me-up, so... Hobby Lobby and my supply cabinet to the rescue!

Here's a quick little tip to spruce up your bulletin board or office cork board.  Quick, easy, painless, and can be little to no $ spent.

Today's Topic: Bulletin Board/Cork Board Makeover

Before (Snore...)
After (Depth/Movement/Fun)

This took 10 minutes and under $10 to redo!

I used:
-part of a 10" wide roll of black deco mesh
(Found at most crafting stores,  I suggest Hobby Lobby with a 40% off coupon or JoAnns.  Teachers get a 15% discount there.  Sign up for their Teacher Rewards Program.)
-craft paper cut into 2" strips
-a few scraps of white deco mesh
-a stapler

That's it!

Watch my Periscope video by clicking the link below.



(Note: I will get the hang of chatting with my viewers. Ha!)

Until the next post...





No comments

Back to Top