Out with the Old...In with the New!

This summer is proving to be very productive!  So far I've traveled, visited with family, and updated some decor around my home.  Now I'm on to updating my TpT store and products!

First stop...one of my oldies but goodies...Beanie Baby Decoding products.  I continue to believe that these strategies have been the missing link in many of my students' reading lives.  They continue to be the hottest topic in my classroom and the Beanie Babies have been replaced recently due to all the lovin' they get all year long by my younger struggling readers.

I have decided to make my posters a little smaller than the previous ones so I can easily hang them in 8x10 frames.  This way I can display them both on the wall and on my table when it is the focus strategy.

Taking them down and putting them back up was taking a toll on the poor dears...all crinkled and losing their lamination.  (Don't you just love teaching from your wall?  Interactive decor...YES!) These puppies deserve to be treated a little better.  So I spiffed them up with fun new graphics from Scrappin' Doodles and off they go to my store with a pep in their step!

I can't wait to frame them and hang them this August.  (giggle)

Next stop...Beanie Baby Comprehension Strategy Posters!


Enjoy!

Jenny


No comments

Back to Top